- Airbus says studying A320 production ramp-up beyond 50/month February 27, 2015MUNICH, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Airbus Group is studying whether to increase its production rate for the A320 family single-aisle jet to beyond 50 per month, contemplating rates of 60 or more, its chief...
- Some staff say India's Sahara has not paid salaries for months February 27, 2015MUMBAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Some staff at Indian conglomerate Sahara say they haven't been paid for several months, as the company tries to raise $1.6 billion to bail its boss Subrata Roy out of jail.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-European shares at fresh 7-year high as ECB QE nears February 27, 2015* Revised GDP awaited for markets to further gauge U.S. economy
- Technology transfer is missile defence project priority, Turkish official says February 27, 2015ISTANBUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Turkey's main priority in its long-range missile defence system project is to obtain technology transfer and building national capabilities, the undersecretary for...
- Economic Indicators in Germany from March 2 February 27, 2015====================================================== For euro zone economic data, please double-click on: for indicators released this month or for indicators released next month For other related...
- Europe shares pause after best start of year in decades February 27, 2015* Airbus surges after posting sharp rise in operating profits
- FOREX-Dollar on track for eighth month of gains on US data, Fed outlook February 27, 2015* Fed's Bullard, Williams keep alive hopes of higher rates (Recasts, adds comment, details)
- Gazprom says Ukraine pays $15 mln for gas, enough for one day February 27, 2015MOSCOW, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russian gas company Gazprom said on Monday it had received $15 million from Ukrainian energy firm Naftogaz for gas, enough money to cover one day of supplies.
- UPDATE 1-Schaeuble urges German lawmakers to extend Greek bailout February 27, 2015BERLIN, Feb 27 (Reuters) - German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble urged parliament on Friday to take what he acknowledged was a difficult decision and approve an extension of Greece's bailout,...
- Fitch Updates Sector Credit Factors for English Social Housing Registered Providers February 27, 2015(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: English Social Housing: Registered Providers...
- Airbus Says Net Profit Soared in 2014 - ABC News February 27, 2015euronewsAirbus Says Net Profit Soared in 2014ABC NewsAirbus says its net profit soared 59 percent last year as a record-high number of jet deliveries helped offset a 551 million euros end-of-year charge against its delayed A400M military transporter program. The European jet maker said Friday it made a ...Airbus says studying A320 production ramp-up beyond 50/monthReutersAirbus […]
- Lloyds Banking Group to resume dividend payments - BBC News February 27, 2015BBC NewsLloyds Banking Group to resume dividend paymentsBBC NewsLloyds Banking Group has confirmed that it will resume paying dividends to shareholders for the first time since the financial crisis in 2008. The announcement came as it reported full-year statutory profits of £1.8bn. Lloyds is now 23.9% state-owned after the ...UPDATE 2-Britain's Lloyds to pay first dividend […]
- There's more to oil's plunge than record-high supplies - MarketWatch February 27, 2015MarketWatchThere's more to oil's plunge than record-high suppliesMarketWatchSAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Some blamed crude-oil's decline Thursday on the record-high supplies in the U.S. But there's a little more to it than that. True, the U.S. Energy Information Administration reported on Wednesday a seventh straight weekly ...Brent rises above $61, set for biggest monthly gain since 2009Economic […]
- Dollar on track for eighth month of gains on US data, Fed outlook - Reuters February 27, 2015ReutersDollar on track for eighth month of gains on US data, Fed outlookReutersLONDON (Reuters) - The dollar index slipped on Friday, pegged back by month-end selling, but was still on track for its eighth straight month of gains on better data and comments from Federal Reserve officials that bolstered bets for a rate rise this […]
- Germans fed up with 'insulting' Greeks - CNBC February 27, 2015CNBCGermans fed up with 'insulting' GreeksCNBCAs Germany prepares to vote on a four-month extension to Greece's bailout on Friday – which is widely expected to be approved – the country's frustration with Greece's financial demands is palpable. The German public is angry about Greece's latest bailout ...German lawmakers set to back Greece's bailout extensionMarketWatchGermany's Finance Minister […]
- Large Outflow of Money Witnessed in International Business Machines Corp. - Stafford Daily February 27, 2015ZDNetLarge Outflow of Money Witnessed in International Business Machines Corp.Stafford DailyInternational Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) surged 0.06% during the last session. The last traded price was up 0.09 points at $162.9. The data for the fund flow suggests that the net intraday money flow was $(-13.28) million. The fund value in upticks ...IBM Outlines Profit Plan […]
- What You Need to Know About the Net Neutrality Decision - Bloomberg February 27, 2015Boston HeraldWhat You Need to Know About the Net Neutrality DecisionBloombergSpectators applaud the passage of FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler's net neutrality rules in Washington on Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015. Photographer: Pete Marovich. Recommended. Operations At The Mint As Mexico Sells Most Peso Debt In A Decade Major Firms ...How net neutrality affects youWashington PostNews Guide: FCC […]
- How this budget must make Modi's “Make in India” possible - Quartz February 27, 2015QuartzHow this budget must make Modi's “Make in India” possibleQuartzPrime minister Narendra Modi's “Make in India” initiative can transform India's economy—but only if a range of hugely contentious and politically sensitive issues like land acquisition and labour laws reforms are properly dealt with. While Modi will need to ...Five Things to Know About India's Much-Anticipated BudgetTIMEUnion […]
- Barnes & Noble Will Spin Off College Bookstore Division - Inside Higher Ed February 27, 2015Wall Street JournalBarnes & Noble Will Spin Off College Bookstore DivisionInside Higher EdBarnes & Noble announced Thursday that it will spin off its college bookstore division into its own publicly traded company, The New York Times reported. The move represents a shift -- the company originally planned to spin off the college division along with ...Barnes […]
- Loss hits $159M at Sears; sales fall - Arkansas Online February 27, 2015USA TODAYLoss hits $159M at Sears; sales fallArkansas OnlineNEW YORK -- Sears Holdings on Thursday posted a $159 million fourth-quarter loss as store closings and asset sales shrank the company and reduced revenue. It was Sears' fourth straight year of falling profit and revenue, even as cost cutting and store ...Loss narrows at struggling US retailerBoston […]